Friday

Simple But Powerful Greyhound, Horse races, Football, Snooker and Tennis Automated Software

http://www.winningbetfair.com/GHB.html




One of the most advanced betting tools on the market. Set and forget easy to use automated betting software.Betfair approved

Now works on Greyhound, Horse races, Football, Snooker and Tennis!!!

Just released V3.6

GHB Box
Unfortunately on betfair today you are up against betting bots just like GHB, so instead of fighting the crowd why not get into the action and let this software do the hard work for you.

Whether it is Horses, Greyhounds or Football. Straight backing, laying or trading the GHB can handle it easily.

** Limited number available **
Thank you so much for the grey horse bot. I think it's 19 days that I've been using it, and in that time I've doubled my £100 starting bank. brilliant! I've found it to be very consistent and as you say, it usually wins in the first few races of the day.

I've been very restrained in it's use and I'm trying to keep to your guidelines as much as possible. I've set the profit low and waited for the bot to win and stop, then re-started it a couple of times to do the same. But only if there are still a lot of races still to go!

I'll definitely be a continuous subscriber to this one.
All the Best
Chris.

From Malcolm Pett
Sporting Bots Limited

Horse racing has always been my main interest when laying on the exchanges, but now I have found a even better way to add a bit more to my income using a market that has 3 times as many daily races, only 6 runners and no cheating jockeys to worry about!!!

G is for GHBreyhounds are so unpredictable it is great for people who like me use betfair.com to bet on runners to lose, and you can do it is easily with this software.

It really does make me angry when I see people claiming you can win £1000's when we all know to do that you will need a huge betting bank to start with which allows you to bet £100's on each race, but we are not all that lucky.

The real way to win is to make small amounts from different methods, investors call this "spreading your risk" and it works for them and it will work for you as well, and one place you can make a steady daily amount is on the greyhounds.

Typically greyhound meetings run every 10 minutes and are normally split into 3 daily sessions, shared between two courses which means you have around 72 or more races to use a day, a few more than horse racing!

When I set out to create a system to use with the greyhounds I realised quite early that one of the biggest problems was that you could miss a race quite easily, even a phone call could distract you long enough to miss a race. 10 minutes goes quicker than you think.

So after already inventing several betting bot's it wasn't long before I contacted a programming team to help me produce a bot that would make betting on the greyhounds automatic.


Would you like to see what the bot looks like?
Then Sign up to my FREE Grey Horse news list and get a free version of the user manual. Plus get my Greyhound timer which allows you set an alarm for the next race, which is great if you have other things to do and it is yours to keep!

New! We have just started adding a range of video's for you to see how the Grey Horse Bot works.
Your Name

E-Mail


Your name and email address will not be shared with anyone this is a private list for me only and is only about Greyhound Racing!

After several months of testing I was pleased to announce the release of the Greyound Bot, but now several months later the bot has been improved to allow you greater flexibility.

We re-named the Greyhound Bot, Grey Horse Bot , because you can now use it on Greyhound and Horse races and now football, Tennis and snooker. Set up this software to manually (you choose the races and runners) or automatically (based on a price range) select runners.

I often get the question. "What is a bot?"

Well a bot (short for robot) is a software programme that can automatically bet for you using the criteria that you give it to follow.

Clever bot!

The real beauty is that GHB does it automatically for you, it takes less than 5 minutes to set it up and then it automatically places bets based on the criteria that you give it, you can even use the ones we give you in the Grey Horse settings Manual (bonus ).

It's even safe... you can set your maximum acceptable loss on the odd occasions things do not go your way.

No comments: